Yellow School Bus Services 2017/2018
The Yellow School bus service(s) for 2017/18 are: Y44, Y45 & Y92 (the Y92 bus is replacing the 774 bus)
The following information outlines the application process for Yellow School Bus passes for the next academic year 2017/2018.
All Oldham buses are now Yellow Buses and students will need a Yellow Bus pass to travel on them. Please see the information below and note that there is only a small window to get your application in.
- The TfGM online portal will be open between 1 June and 30 June 2017 for pupils to apply for their annual Yellow School Bus pass.
- The portal can be found at www.tfgm.com/buses/yellowschoolbus where FAQ’s and service maps will be available.
- The applicant will choose which Yellow School Bus they wish to use.
- The applicant will receive an e-mail with a unique reference number to confirm the application has been received.
- The portal will close on 30 June to assess applications that have been received.
- Passes will be sent out during July and August.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be advised by e-mail.
- The portal may open again in mid-July but only for Yellow School Bus Services that still have spaces available.
- Pupils should also ensure that they either already have an igo card or have applied for an igo card in order to use the Yellow School Buses
Places are limited and applications must be made before 30 June to maximise chances of securing a place.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Mrs J. Langley